Dr. Robert K Roby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Roby?

Many years ago I had a serious problem with intermittent abdominal pain which would only last 4-8 hours. I contacted the doc and he told me it was all psychological. I went to his supervisor and ordered me an ultrasound which revealed a 2 cm gallstone. I'm so glad it wasn't in my head though Dr. Roby did. He should have explored the many options before telling me nothing can be done. He is, in general, a very nice person. Maybe he has perfected the way he does things. This was many years ago. Its tough to trust someone once they don't take the patient seriously.

Dr. Roby is a wonderful clinician. He spends alot of time with his patients. He has excellent assessment skills and his diagnosis is just about always correct.He promptly returns phone calls and always the same day.