Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Roche has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Ignore the babies whining on here, what kind of person takes the time to do that? Sure, waits are sometimes a little long, so what, he's a highly regarded, very busy Dr. Extremely personable, well liked by other doctors. No rudeness of the office staff, none whatsoever. Excellent network. I spent the whole day in ER at Brookhaven as I didn't have a Dr. and didn't know what I had. They gave me his name, which should speak volumes.
Dr. Roche may be a fair practitioner, but he needs to hire a staff that represents his office better. The office/administrative personel are incredibly rude. I have repeatedly been in contact with the office- whether it be to make appointments, check up on lab results (because they dont call you to offer information), for billing questions, insurance questions- no matter what time of day, what day of the week or month of the year- the ladies in the office are rude and posess dispicable attitudes. I, myself am in the medical field, and my staff is not treating patients in such a condescending manner. After years of putting up with this aggravation, I am finding another primary care physician.
Dr. Robert B Roche accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert B Roche Md, 581 Middle Rd, Bayport, NY
Dr. Robert B Roche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayport, NY.