Dr. Robert Roddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Roddy?

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Does a great job. I have been feeling better.

heartily and sincerely recommend

Posted on April 6th, 2016

If you're looking for someone intelligent, insightful, thorough, compassionate, wise, and straightforward, he's your guy. If you don't usually deal with folks from outside the mid-west, he might come across as pretty brusque. He listens intently, is very serious, and his humor tends to be on the dry side. Wait time is mostly reasonable, but does vary from visit to visit... in my experience with other specialists, that's part of the picture when you see someone who deals with both hospitalized clients and out-patient clients. I'm a fan, I do enjoy working with him, and am doing well. I highly recommend Dr. Roddy.

Con Artist

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Is 0 stars an option? I miscarried in Decemeber, and the day I had an emergency DNC Surgery scheduled was the same day as the appointment with Dr,Roddy. I received a return callback due to my emergency on christams eve from his wife and receptionist FIona, she told me that if I need heo to go to the hospital but was not welcomed back for missing my appointment. The miscarriage was not acknowledged at all. SHe was rude, cold and mean. These two are the definition of scam artists. I do not recommend.

He's just a jerk.

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I have been seeing Doctor Roddy for about ten years, and he always had kind of a mediocre bedside manner and could be short with people, but this was the last straw. He has been my doctor since I was a kid and knows that I am a type 1 diabetic (in fact, I started seeing him for situational depression after the diagnosis). A couple of weeks ago, I had a low blood sugar episode (I should have called myself an ambulance, but I just chugged some OJ and then kind of lost consciousness for about an hour). Anyway, I missed my appointment, but called as soon as I was coherent. I thought that when I explained that it had been a medical emergency, because he is a doctor, he would be understanding. Nope. He billed me $140 for a missed appointment fee (for a 20 minute appointment!!) and then, when I tried to discuss it, he was extremely condescending, rude, and told me "if you don't like it, you don't have to come back." The reason I dealt with his less than delightful personality for so long was because I thought we had developed a good doctor-patient relationship, but I guess I just had never gotten between him and some money before. So as a 10 year patient, I can say, don't go see Doctor Roddy if you want a doctor who is caring, compassionate, or understanding. Also, his handwriting is so messy, that once a pharmacy gave me Furosemide (Lasix) instead of Fluoxetine and I passed out, so that was cool. His wife, however is lovely and a joy to talk to.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING DR RODDY - HE IS AN EXCELLENT CLINICIAN AND IS ALSO KIND AND COMPASSIONATE. HE USUALLY DOESNT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH!

Posted on September 5th, 2017