Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Roerich has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert M Roerich has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Robert M Roerich has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Roerich is a smart man, but after your initial appointment (which contributes to his research), he doesn't care about you any more. I was very impressed my first visit when he took a lot of time with me & was very interested in my responses & how they related to his research, but after that I actually felt a little used as his demeanor completely changed. When I tried to ask him questions, he just keeps repeating the same thing, which isn't the answer to the question I asked him. This happened several times over several appointments. On top of that, despite the fact that I had seen him only 2 weeks prior, it was clear that he had no idea who I was or anything we had talked about. I don't expect him to remember every detail, but I think your doctor should at least have some idea of your issues. At the very least he could take the time to scan over my chart before I came in so he could at least pretend to remember me. Some of his staff members are very nice & others are rude, it's hit & miss. In any event, despite the fact that I do think he is a smart man for coming up with his diagnostic tool he uses, I'm going back to my old doctor who is a 2 hour drive away & I have to pay out of pocket for (who btw, remembered me immediately after more than 6 months & has personally returned phone calls, something Dr. Roerich "doesn't have time for.")
Dr. Robert M Roerich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsRobert Michael Roerich Md, 833 Boardman Canfield Rd Ste 105, Youngstown, OH
Dr. Robert M Roerich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.