Dr. Robert M Roerich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Roerich?

Dr. Roerich is a smart man, but after your initial appointment (which contributes to his research), he doesn't care about you any more. I was very impressed my first visit when he took a lot of time with me & was very interested in my responses & how they related to his research, but after that I actually felt a little used as his demeanor completely changed. When I tried to ask him questions, he just keeps repeating the same thing, which isn't the answer to the question I asked him. This happened several times over several appointments. On top of that, despite the fact that I had seen him only 2 weeks prior, it was clear that he had no idea who I was or anything we had talked about. I don't expect him to remember every detail, but I think your doctor should at least have some idea of your issues. At the very least he could take the time to scan over my chart before I came in so he could at least pretend to remember me. Some of his staff members are very nice & others are rude, it's hit & miss. In any event, despite the fact that I do think he is a smart man for coming up with his diagnostic tool he uses, I'm going back to my old doctor who is a 2 hour drive away & I have to pay out of pocket for (who btw, remembered me immediately after more than 6 months & has personally returned phone calls, something Dr. Roerich "doesn't have time for.")

Very crude and unkind...found another doctor

Dr. Robert M Roerich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.