Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Roman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Went in for help with pain due to a surgery from another doctor. No help really. Just passed me off to physical therapy with no follow-up. Maybe he really couldn't help me. But I just felt passed off. The phyiscal therapist was actually really good and took an interest in me. I had such horrible dealings with doctors. Most of them don't seem to care or think about solving your problem once your appointment is over.
Dr. Roman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Robert J Roman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChrist Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 4460 Red Bank Rd Ste 110, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Roman in this video.
Dr. Robert J Roman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.