Dr. Robert Rookstool Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rookstool?

Excellent physician

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Dr Rookstool is a wise & compassionate doctor. A good diagnostician & decisive. He listens well & his summaries reflect this. He is an ER physician. I saw him this week after my primary care physician's office had a receptionist hand me a pathology report diagnosing me with breast cancer. They said there was no doctor or nurse to see me. I was overwhelmed. Dr Rookstool explained the findings, treated my anxiety, treated a small infection at the biopsy site & has set me up with an oncologist whom I will see tomorrow. My primary care's office had utterly failed me. I think the world of Dr Rookstool.

Excellent doctor!!

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I went to Dr. Rookstool for several years while he was at the military hospital, I thought he was a wonderful doctor! He was always kind and caring and took the time to listen to all of my concerns. I was always treated with the upmost respect! I have some chronic conditions that took time to get under control and the best medications for me. He was always encouraging and helped me through the difficult times! I would highly recommend him to someone!!!

Posted on July 12th, 2015