Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert D Rosenberg
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg has the following 13 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
First visit was fine. Second visit made me wonder if I was seeing Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde. He acted like he was angry at me. He acted like he thought I was looking for recreational drugs. He acted like I was lying to him. I've posted a similar review (good first visit; weird/bad second visit) other places and been contacted by other users who were grateful to read my words because they'd had the EXACT same experience. Can you imagine? Awful.
it seemed as he was guessing about what my spouse had 3 years of truly a criminal. Medications, I have a bagful, on this off that. Then he lost his pills and they were ones you just can't stop taking and refills are not an option at that time cause they are not an emergency call. the staff laughed at us one day right in front of me. I lost it with that. Then when my husband was not responding to the medication, he recommended electroshock therapy????
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
Locations & DirectionsMcla Psychiatric Medical Group, 2211 W Magnolia Blvd Ste 100, Burbank, CA
Dr. Robert D Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.