Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Roth has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 27
Cannot believe that a Dr with 25 years experience would "fire" a 94 year old patient because she was no longer willing or able to travel for fasting blood work! No common courtesy to discuss it with family members! Dr Roth is actually a very fine Dr so long as you listen to him.....but, please don't expect him to listen to you! And, understand that his assistant Lisa does lie.....Dr Roth accepts that...and then there is vindictiveness......
I have been a patient of Dr Roth for over 4 years and I can't imagine a better primary than Dr. Roth. I have read the reviews about the staff and I agree that no one is always perfect.... however- any encounter at the desk or w assistant was FAR outweighed by the care I receive from Dr. Roth. In addition to that, I have seen the patient service in this office improve consistently, and I visit aprox every 8 weeks. I have been horrified by other offices in comparison! They really are very good. The wait is short if any, my chart is always up to date, the nurse takes care of all my RX right away and always checks if I need refills. The billing department is friendly and accommodating. Dr Roth takes his time with me, he makes lots of notes, he explains things so I can understand even if it means drawing a little diagram of something. He researches things instead of guessing, he has never been rude or unreasonable and he takes good care of my health. I'm sorry for anyone who misjudged this rare Doctor in Las Vegas.
I have found this office to be extemely competent,professional and totally better than the majority. Overall the staff is attentive, engauged in addressing the incoming patients- the wait has never been more than 15 minutes - the extended staff is courteous, objective and I have never walked away thinking I needed a new doctor.There are always two sides of a story - some unhappy patients & staff that gets beat up by the public- unwarranted. Everyone always needs the praise and there's always room for seeing the other side when a job is well done, or not done well. Wake up people - life is what you make it!
I agree with all the reviews about the Miserable Lisa. I have mentioned this to the doctor on many times. Still she is there making my life miserable. The doctor is so involved with inputting into the EMR that he never looks up at the patient. I feel he is very angry with having to comply with the new ruling that he is taking it out on his patients.
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Robert S Roth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBox Canyon Primary Care, 2647 Box Canyon Dr, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Robert S Roth is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.