Dr. Robert Rovner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rovner?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Rovner. His office is a spine surgery factory so promptness, courtesy and are secondary. This is the guy you want to operate if that is the path you are on. Everything else about the business is either lacking or severely lacking. Too bad for patients

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Ease of appt after leaving Webster much more friendly. Follow up after ACF surgery 4 yrs ago pending. One heck of a surgeon, not one to beat around the bush. If you need warm fuzzy go elsewhere, if you want the facts have your questions ready to ask. Rovner was second opinion and I would pick him again because of he is very competent in his field.

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Outstanding experience, I highly recommend Dr. Rovner.

Awesome Doctor!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Dr. Rovner is a very knowledgeable, considerate, kind, doctor, who answered every questions I had. If the scores could be higher I would rate him 100! T.E.

Rovner

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Fantastic doctor! Personable, knowledgeable, smart, kind. Totally knows what he is doing! Help me with my scoliosis... I am so much straighter and happier!

Neck Pain Cured

Posted on March 11th, 2009

After researching and interviewing, I decided to see Dr.Rovner for my neck fusion/discectomy. My nagging arm pain was completely gone right after surgery as soon as I woke up in the recovery room. It took a couple more days to feel completely better. This was quite remarkable. Dr. Rovner even hid the scar in the wrinkle line of my neck. I'm so grateful and would highly recommend him.

anonymous

Posted on January 4th, 2009

It didn't matter how long I had to wait for Dr. Rovner..it was well worth it! I had seen 6 doctors, including a spine surgeon, neurosurgeon, family doctor, and a radiologist. They all misdiagnosed me and my MRI!! Finally, I saw Dr. Rovner who quickly suspected what I had! He repeated the tests, figured out the exact cause of my pain, performed a simple disc removal on my lower back and my pain IMMEDIATELY disappeared! Thank you Dr. Rovner--everyone thought I was nuts except you! You're the best!

Posted on November 21st, 2017