Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Rowen has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert J Rowen has the following 5 expertise
- Ultraviolet Therapy
- Nutritional Support
- Chelation Therapy
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Robert J. Rowen, MD is one of the best. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to improve their health, overcome illness, or who simply appreciates therapies that do not include "possible death" as a side effect (or any of the long list of side effects listed during the drama-queen commercials for popular Rx drugs). He can be trusted to tell you the truth, rather than simply regurgitating what some (high-school graduate) Rx drug rep has told him to say to you.
I was very disappointed with the treatment that my Mother received the short time that she was there. She wasn't doing one bit better when she left even with what he gave her to take. I will never recommend anyone to go to him. I makes my heart break that I spent the time and money for nothing! I can't believe I had so much faith in him as to take her out to see him and see not even a glimpse of improvement. After reading about all the people he helped I guess my expectations were to high.
43 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions321 S Main St, Sebastopol, CA
Dr. Robert J Rowen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.