Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Royer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert P Royer has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert P Royer has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert P Royer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Robert Royer was professional. He is a very blunt and precise doctor. He was very thorough with asking questions and examining. He was so through that he requested two CT scans because the first one was no useful to him. He listened and even thought outside of the box of possibilities of what the problem could be. The best part that really let me know how professional and determined to help was when he gave his diagnosis and also referred us to another specialist the following day for further treatment. Dr. Robert Royer took his time and thought of every possible issue. He prescribed medicines based on his professional judgement and experience and even cared enough to refer us out the next day. He may come across as being rude or even arrogant, but I believe that it just his personality. He is trying to get to the bottom of the issue as quickly as possible. Most people, when they come into the ER, expect the doctor to reacts with the same sense of urgency as they are about their situation. I like that Dr. Robert Royer was calm and collected. Medicine is a practice, and people forget that doctors are human too.
This was in incompetent, arrogant and pre-judging idiot. My daughter fell and I told him of possible head injury .... he ignored us and never did a CAT scan, skull series or a neurological exam. He assumed abuse and called CPS. We retained a copy of the note from the visit and he falsified the records making it look like he did a full exam when he never touched our daughter and took about 1.5 minutes on history in the 11 hours we were kept here. He also sent an ER tech into cast her and when I questioned the tech on the fact this sub-standard buffoon never talked to us on the results, the tech walked out and then came back in a few minutes and stated this MD changed his mind and wanted a temporary splint and let orthopedics see her .... this physician should be fired and sanctioned by the Medical Board
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert P Royer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert P Royer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.