S. Rozbruch Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen S. Rozbruch?

Very substandard

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Extremely disappointing experience with this doctor.

What a miracle worker

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr. Rozbruch is one of the greats. His type of professionalism and expertise only comes around once in a 100 years. He is a true life saver. He has blessed me with the ability to move on with my life, and not be as damaged as I thought I would be after my accident. God Bless You Dr. Rozbruch

Rozbruch visit

Posted on May 26th, 2017

I had an appointment on May 16th, about a year and a half after a reconstructive surgery on my lower leg (which had followed a hip replacement, which had followed a major reconstructive surgery on my upper leg.) Dr. Rozbruch is awesome. I had debilitating arthritis in my hip due to a congenital deformity. He's the reason I can walk again. He's always clear in his intentions in what he wants to do and addresses any concerns I have to make sure I'm comfortable.

Dr. Rozbruch Really Cares!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Dr. Rozbruch got us back to our lives after a serious car accident. His compassion and medical skills, together, make him the best Orthopedic surgeon in HSS.

Best of the best.

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr. Rozbruch is the absolute best at what he does. He treated my son and did an amazing job!

An amazing surgeon

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Dr. Rozbrach operated on my son and corrected a bone deformity in his right lower leg, as well a discrepancy in his leg length. He was professional, confident and sensitive to the needs of a 14 year old young man. He guided us through this surgery and reassured us that my son's leg would be fine- despite the surgery and recovery process he had to endure. Dr. Rozbrach clearly articulated a treatment plan for my son's condition and made all the difference in my son's recovery. Six months after surgery my son was out kicking a soccer ball with the straightest leg ever, and no longer experienced any pain. He continued to grow and play sports throughout high school. Prior to seeing Dr. Rozbruch, we felt lost and unsure as to the best treatment plan for our son. When we arrived in Dr. Rozbruxh's office we knew instantly that we were in the right place. I am happy to say that Dr. rozbruch restored my son's leg and confidence in being active, healthy and pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Rozbruch without any doubt! He is truly the best at what he does.

Limb lengthening.

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Iv waited 38 years for this man Dr s rozbruch to come along and do something nobody else could do and lengthen my right leg. And he made it look so easy.

Trust

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I have known Dr. Rozbruch for a number of years. He has operated on both of my knees. His staff and he are extremely professional and his bedside manner is excellent. I have recommended him to numerous friends. I trust him and his staff.

Outstanding physician.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Brilliant, competent, miracle worker!!!!

outstanding!!!!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Simply The Best

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Hands down, Dr. Rozbruch is simply THE BEST! Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by outstanding staff. I was referred to Dr. Rozbruch by my Orthopedic Doctor at HSS for a complex ankle fusion and limb lengthening surgery. I honestly cannot express how compassionate, caring, sensitive, kind hearted, and truly outstanding human being Dr. Rozbruch is. He takes his time out to ensure his patients are at ease and all questions are answered. It is an honor and I am so grateful to call him my Doctor!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for sharing your thoughts with others. It is inspiring to hear that I have helped patients regain functioning they thought was lost.

Dr Rozbruch & Co

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Very open, shares his thoughts during visit/diagnosis. Worked with me to find best approach to complicated knee repair, and then did it. Rozbruch team is excellent, obviously busy, but well coordinated and patient. Good rapport among Rozbruch, Quig, me, and my wife. Consider myself lucky to have been referred to Dr. Rozbruch for my multifaceted, long term, knee/leg/foot problems. I recommend Dr. Rozbruch whenever I can. Affiliated with HSS, an excellent hospital.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind and thorough review. I appreciate you sharing your story with other potential patients online. I work very hard for all my patients to find the best solution that will get them to a better state of health and functioning.