Dr. Robert H Rubman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert H Rubman?

Horrible experience

disregard complains and conceal facts pay no attention on existing problems. For operation go somewhere else.

Dr. Rubman is the best, no doubt about it. If you want someone who is professional, efficient AND compassionate, he's your doctor!

I love him. He's the best doctor I have every had. Any problem you have, he will find a solution.

The best !! Had my second cataract surgery -couldn't be better

The Best of any eye doctor ! An amazing man!

Great eye dr in NYC

Love this dr! Has latest equipment and knowledge. Great "bedside manner". Feel very comfortable with his diagnoses and treatment. Happy to have found him.

Great Doctor!!

I have rarely met such a wonderful and caring Doctor. He is a dying breed.... knowledgeable , personable and friendly.I'm so happy I've found him, now if I could just clone him in OBGYN, Orthopedics, GP ect....I would be all set

Rude staff, would never go back

Rude staff, I would never return.

Doctor's Response

This new patient wanted a contact lens check without an eye exam and wanted us to commit fraud by billing the visit as an "eye irritation". It is our standard of care to exam all patient's eyes to determine the overall health of the eye. This patient then threw the intake clipboard onto the front desk, called the staff names and said that she would "report us". Q.E.D.

One of the Best!

Dr. Rubman performed lasik eye surgery on me 12 years ago. He was always very patient, thorough and calming. I had interviewed 3 doctors before deciding on Dr. Rubman. His demeanor and professionalism is beyong superb. Also, he had the latest high tech equipment - kind of Star Warish. To this day my vision is 20/20...except I now need reading glasses, which is expected with age. He performed lasik procedure on my father-in-law and brother-in-law after my procedure and they had a great experience with him also. Now my brother will be undergoing the same procedure.

Great

Simply the best!!!

Great care & experience

I had just moved to the city when I started having troubles with my eyes - the symptoms were similiar to pink eye, but in addition I was sensitive to light. I made an appointment with Dr. Rubman and he was able to take me the same day. The whole experience was so pleasant and he researched my condition for me - all of my symptoms were dead on to his diagnosis. He provided me a free steroid to use and I was all set! Highly recommend him.

The best out there

This doctor performed LASIK surgery for me in 2009, my eyesight keeps improving in my 6 mos ck up I was 20/15. his staff is extremely professional and courteous. Thumbs way up. So glad I chose him for my surgery.