Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert S Rudenstein
Dr. Robert S Rudenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Rheumatology. Dr. Rudenstein is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Rudenstein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert S Rudenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Rudenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert S Rudenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpruce Internal Medicine Associates, 800 Walnut St Fl 16, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Rudenstein in this video.
Dr. Robert S Rudenstein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.