Dr. Robert Rudin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rudin?

Posted on May 26th, 2010

The office staffs are the worst service I had ever received. They seem to be racism in some point, because they have no professional manner toward me when arrive and waiting for my visit. I also having problem just by calling in to check with my test result. The staffs tell me to wait for the doctor's nurse to give me the result. Instead I been hang-up three times. I decide to wait for my next visit instead of hassle with those unthoughful staffs.I've been thinking about change the doctor, because of this. I told my self everytime I have an appointment that I'm there to see my doctor and not those stupid staffs people.

BEST YOU CAN see in the area

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

Dr. Rudin knows his stuff. He is thorough, smart, funny, and an excellent doctor. You would be lucky to get an appointment with him, seriously. I always feel lucky when I do.

Posted on July 11th, 2017