Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Rutkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 36
My husband and I were in Oh from Chicago area. I got sick with sinus infection which was now going to my lungs. This doctor was very personable, thorough, did a complete history to make sure the medicine would be correct for me. He even had a voucher to save some cost on the medicine. If I lived in the area, he would be my primary doctor!
been going to Robert Rutowski for years along with his brother Jack. Very caring and listens to my concerns..(both of them) I am dissapointed in the way I was treated last week by one of the front desk girls.... I opened the sliding glass window..she didn't even look at me, kept talking on the cell phone. Then as if she was annoyed asks "do you have an appointment?" co pay ? ok have a seat. I waited for hours while walk-ins went before me....I think she never pulled my file and didn't want to admit it..... I also asked on another occasion (by phone) if my anti-inflamatory can be called in to CVS near the office on Granger Rd....she said ok will do...( I thought how nice... I can feel better soon) I drove up there hurting only to find nothing was called in... I asked her about it the next day (Cameo ) I think her name is and she said "Oh CVS must have changed their number" really ? In the all the years you work at that office...and hundreds of scripts you call in... you mean you COULD NOT find the number to a pharmacy 3 miles away for a patient thats sick? Shes was dishonest with me and it's a shame Jacke has folks like that working for him....If she treats me like garbage either on the phone or at the office again I am never coming back.. Medical concerns are scarry enough..I just want to be treated decent and like they give a care...her incompetence and/or lack of caring cost patients .......Who wants to unecessarily endure another 24 hours without medication? all because you felt eating your "vendor provided" free lunch was more important than patient follow-up? Let me be clear... the other girls are wonderful...especially the med assistants...friendly , caring always a smile... I can ignore her condescending tone but her history of negligence prolongs pain for people. Sorry Jack and Rob I dread going to the office anymore...its not worth it..
15 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Robert J Rutkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIndependence Urgent Care, 4400 Rockside Rd Ste 2100, Independence, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Rutkowski in this video.
Dr. Robert J Rutkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.