Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rutkowski
Dr. Robert Rutkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Culpeper, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Rutkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert Rutkowski has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Robert Rutkowski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Rutkowski - Posted on November 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Rutkowski - Posted on September 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Rutkowski - Posted on November 2nd, 2012
MD does not listen to patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Rutkowski - Posted on October 18th, 2012
This comment is related to bilat. hand surgery.1)MD decided, on his own, to operate on BOTH hands, when it was directly addressed pre-op, that if this was necessary he would come discuss it with the patient's decision maker.2)On a post-op PT visit, the pt showed Dr. R. that he had loss of use a little finger, the Dr. dismissed this and the tendon rupture in the pt's finger.3)The Dr's nurse dismissed a phone call about with an infection with tan/green purulent drainage from the surgical site of one hand. This dismissal required the pt to be readmitted to the hospital for several days which included another surgery for the patient and many days of IV antibiotics.
Disregard Bitter Old Man's Review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Rutkowski - Posted on August 14th, 2011
I am commenting so others are not directed away from Dr. Rutkowski by the apparently bitter, angry old man who gave Dr. Rutkowski a poor review. I went to college with Dr. Rutkowski and he was my roommate for 2 years. He was the first person in my class to be accepted to medical school. In addition to being one of the brightest in my class, I have known him for 40 years. He is a deeply caring person for his patients and loves to practice medicine. If he advised the bitter old man that surgery wouldn't not help him, then I believe Dr. Rukowski was trying to save an old man the trauma of having major surgery that would not cure his condition. So, for those who want the best, I recommend Dr. Rutkowski and for those who only want to hear what they want to hear, please contact the bitter old man; I am sure he can refer you to a "yes man" doctor who will take your money, perform a useless surgery and smile at your bedside when it's over.
42 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Robert Rutkowski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIRGINIA ORTHOPEDIC CENTER, 663 Sunset Ln, Culpeper, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Rutkowski, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Culpeper, VA, in this video.
Dr. Robert Rutkowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Culpeper, VA.