Dr. Robert Rutledge Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rutledge?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

No thanks

Nasty woman assistant? Someone said she is the fiancé of the dr. Horrible woman. Decided to do elsewhere after dealing with her. Ignorant and an egomaniac, bad combo. I am in the medical field and she was spewing all sorts of fallacies. I tried to politely correct her, but she was in attack mode. I have no patience for stupid. And if he is really involved with her, I have to question him.

His surgery caused my mother 14 years of suffering. She passed away this year ultimately resulting from his surgery at a very early age. I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

He performed bypass in 2006

Dr. Rutledge is the most thorough physician I have ever encountered. His pre-treatment and education into the process of obtaining a bypass surgery is extensive. I had to study for 3 months and complete reports prior to being accepted for this surgery. Bypass docs here in Salt Lake wouldn't even talk with me and had their marketing people call me and treat me like a number. Dr Rutledge is the only doctor ever to give me his cell phone number with unlimited usage. I called him once while he was playing in the desert with his family and he gave me his total attention. If you're looking for guarantees, there aren't any. If you are looking for a doc who does his best, Dr Rutledge is in a class of his own.

Extremely rude and arrogant. I asked him what we might expect after surgery (ie how long in the hospital, what kind of tubes, pain is typical etc) and he told me I was asking him to predict the future

Quack!

Dr. Robert Rutledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.