Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Adams Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
He rushed through my history and made a diagnosis before he even did a physical exam. He discounted most of my symptoms and ran only one test which was negative for the disease he was sure that I had. I would not recommend seeing him.
WE HAVE PROUDLY BEEN AWARDED THE BEST DOCTOR AWARD 3 YEARS IN A ROW BY TRIANGLE EAST MAGAZINE PEOPLES CHOICE SURVEY. I AM SORRY I FAILED TO MEET THAT STANDARD THIS DAY.
I called to find out if they were taking new patients, first response was "what kind of insurance do you have? I said BCBC then she responded "yes we are, can you hold" waited for 5min on hold then when she was taking my information she was just plain rude. If this is how they treat people over the phone I wonder how they treat you in office! Not going to them at all!!!
We are proud of being named Knightdale Chamber of Commerce Big Business of the year just recently. We earned that honor by placing our patients first always! We became an independent clinic on November 2010 but remain Knightdale's oldest and fastest growing clinic in the area. The transition to independent has had some bumps including changing our phone system that created delays on the phone which we have fixed. We now have 2 MDS, 2 PAs, and 1 NP and have added Saturday clinics to better serve our patients and improve access.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
27 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Robert S Adams Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKnightdale Family Medicine, 6905 Knightdale Blvd Ste 106, Knightdale, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Adams Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert S Adams Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knightdale, NC.