Dr. Robert S Barry Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Barry?

Billing dept/ front office has no customer skills at all the most rude people ever

If my child is sick, I can get a same day appointment. Dr. Barry takes his time to examine the child and listens to my concerns. I have brought my children to him for 5 years now and only recently, I have been dissatisfied. Latetly, they seem to have a real issue with having the immunizations that my child needs. I made my concern to the doctor and he explained that they were going to change providers, which should help with the problem. They are currently converting to electronic files and you can tell they are struggling with he change. But overall I have had good experiences with this doctor.

dr barry has a good bedside manner but is not real quick. his office is slow in processing any patient thru. you will spend anywhere from 1hour to 1.5 hours in his office with any appoitment even first morning.

Dr. Robert S Barry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.