Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bennett
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus, Clinton Hospital and U Mass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bennett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
Univ Of Massachusetts Med Ctr, Worcester, Ma
UMass Memorial Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Robert Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions291 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Robert Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.