Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Flint II
Dr. Robert Flint II, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Flint is affiliated with Howard Regional Health System-West Campus, Community Hospital East and Morgan Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Flint II has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert Flint II has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Robert Flint II has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Flint II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Flint is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Community Hospital East
Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Indiana Heart Hospital,The
St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Hancock Regional Hospital
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Hendricks Regional Health
Henry County Memorial Hospital
Howard Regional Health System
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Flint II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.