Dr. Robert Flowers Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Flowers?

He gave me my life back

I was in an abusive relationship that physically and emotionally scared me. Dr Flowers gave me back my confidence and beauty. He was the kindest plastic surgeon I ever met, and the most capable. I was honored to have him work on my face. For the rest of my life I will hold wonderful thoughts for him. May God always bless him and he beautiful family.

Botched Breast Augmentation and Chin Implant

Dr. Flowers let a beginner doctor on a plastic surgery rotation work on my left breast, which he dissected 2 inches lower than the right one. He also cut through the areola, which is still visible. He also severed a nerve going through the left breast and I ended up with a huge dead zone, after a shocking pain for 3 years. They used subterfuge to get me to sign paperwork, after I was undressed, had no glasses, and was prepped for surgery. I was told I was signing to let beginning doctors observe my surgery, not participate in half of it. So, I was left lopsided. As for the chin implant that he told me I needed, it too went wrong. My nose was large and needed to be reduced. His solution as an artist was to give me a huge chin, so that I would look like a cartoon caricature. When he altered my chin, it inadvertently moved my lower lip up so high that my lower teeth are hidden and the bottom half of my upper teeth are also obscured. Imagine what that smile looks like. You would hope that it might improve with time, but instead the implant began moving all my lower teeth back, so that I now need an orthodontist. Dr. Flowers did apologize, but it didn't change my outcome and what I have to see in the mirror every day. What was my husband's reaction? We divorced because he couldn't stand me to watch me in pain. If I had it to do all over again, I would choose to remain as I was ......... NORMAL!

Excellent and caring doctor.

You are in good hands

Dr. Flowers is an artist. That trait is expressed in his abilities in plastic surgery. He is a wonderful person with a very high degree of expertise.

Asian double eyelid

I would NOT recommend this clinic to anyone, because if something goes wrong they are not going to accept any wrong doing, not even mentioning trying to repair the damage they caused!! Don't be fooled by credentials - it's just one criteria in selecting a surgeon. I recommend to check if the surgeon had previous allegations etc (Dr. Flowers did). Suki W., the clinic manager, is so disrespectful and has horrible attitude - if you have post-op concerns she will blame for the bad outcome instead of admitting their fault...

Excellent Credentials Personable Phsician and Staff

I highly recommend Dr Flowers to anyone considering reconstructive or cosmetic surgery. Besides being a practising physician, he also teaches, and most especially he is a poet and an artist. He is well-respected in both local and national medical industry. His staff at The Flowers Clinic genuinely care about their patients' physical and mental well-being. Do not make a decision on having a surgeon perform your plastic surgery unless you also consult with Dr Flowers. See before/after photos www.flowersclinic.com/galleryThumb.asp?category=12