Dr. Robert Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gold?

JERK

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Fast talking impersonal jerk who made jokes that my child is blind as a bat. Could have cared less for my child and the issues she has. Cold as ice and seemingly joked about my Childs serious condition. Tried to ask questions and he was so short and you could tell he just wanted my family out of there so he could get his next client in to keep the money flowing. I know a lot of great doctors and he is not one of them. Terrible bedside manner. Never again

Posted on March 28th, 2016

My son has only seen Dr. Gold once but our first experience with him was amazing! We recently switched due to the bedside manner of my sons previous doctor and we are so pleased we found Dr. Gold.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your honest and kind feedback. Our job is to provide excellent eye care to our patients and it sounds like we succeeded. Thank you again.

Best Eye Doctor in Central Florida

Posted on May 9th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gold for the past 17 years, starting when I was 2, and could not be happier! He is awesome at remembering patients and takes time to listen to all of your concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable and exceptional at explaining complicated medical terms!

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Superb physician! An excellent manner with children and detailed explanations for the adults. My son first saw Dr. Gold at 3 months old and had surgery at 7 months with excellent results. My son is now 18 and continues to see Dr. Gold. I highly recommend this physician....I wouldn't take my child anywhere else!

patient

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I have few problems with my vision, but the ones I have had have been very bad. The Doctor with his upbeat personality and excellent skills, after a single surgical procedure, restored my vision to near 20/20. He is top drawer.

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Dr. Gold is great! We have been going to him for 6 years now. Both of my kids have had eye surgery by Dr Gold. The kids love that he is silly with them! I would highly recommend Dr. Gold!

Posted on June 28th, 2017