Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb has the following 39 expertise
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Ovarian Cysts
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Laser Surgery
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
- Muscle Disease (Myoma)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Horrible! Exam was painful and he had the worst bedside manner I have witnessed. My husband and I were both horrified.
Goldfarb works in a team with several other doctors and he is my least favorite. He is a little too short and doesn't give off the impression that he cares at all about your symptoms or that he puts a lot of thought into his responses. I would trust him to deliver the baby, but he's my least favorite to get for my regular OB appointments. Sometimes I purposely reserve some questions for the other doctors because I know they'll address my concerns better.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Goldfarb in this video.
Dr. Robert S Goldfarb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.