Dr. Robert Haskins Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Haskins?

Best Doctor Ever!!

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr. Haskins has been my doctor for 12 years and he has always been amazing. He is very courteous and fully explains any issue any of us have. While not a pediatric doctor, he is amazing with my 2 kids .

Posted on May 10th, 2016

My favorite Dr. of all times. I had a complication from a surgery, from another physician. Dr. Haskin was so compassionate and never gave up on helping me!! I will always be indebted to his willingness and never give up attitude.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

very knowledgeable in all aspects of family medicine. he is so great at what he does, his practice is very busy. so the only downside is you will probably have to wait a few days or see a different doctor if you need to be seen right away.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Haskins. He has worked very hard for our family. I sure do appreciate all of his hard work and he goes way out of his way to help us. Thank You Dr. Haskins!!! !

An Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Haskins has been my Doctor for almost 20 years - shortly after we both moved to Greeley. It has been a great experience. He is knowledgeable, extremely competent, and very caring. He has the courage needed to make good calls and recommendations about care. I trust him completely, especially since I have had to deal with more serious health issues. His office is in a nice facility that includes testing and x-ray techs, helping reduce the running around when diagnosing issues. He practices with other good doctors, so there is excellent back-up on the rare days he is not there. His assistant, Sandy, is outstanding as well. You can't do any better than Dr. Haskins!

You can find better.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

This Dr. has pre-conceived ideas about you before you ever walk in the door. Shop around - you can do better.

Dr Haskins is exceptional

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Our family doctor for 15 yearsDr. Haskins is an excpetional individual and doctor.He has always provided my family and I with with great health care in a professional and caring manner.

great doctor!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I am a former employee of dr. Haskins and I just wanted to say he is the best doctor I have had the pleasure to meet/work with. Dr. Haskins is very intelligent, caring, professional, and all around a great guy! I wish him and his great nurse sandy all the best!

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Haskins since I was a child and I now trust him to care for my daughter too. He has a wonderful nursing staff, is always willing to spend more time with me if needed, and is excellent at what he does.

Posted on November 11th, 2016