- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Hughes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert S Hughes has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert S Hughes Accepts the Following Insurance
- 11111 Research Blvd Ste 475 Austin , TX : (512) 338-8181
More about Dr. Robert S Hughes
"I try to spend time educating patients about their pregnancies or illness and involve them in decision making. Much of my job in pregnancies, as I see it, is reassuring and calming anxious patients during the changes, often normal, they experience during their pregnancy."