Dr. Robert S Knapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Knapp?

Dr. Knapp is very nice and polite but my main frustration lies with his punctuality with appointments. It seems like his staff will book in as many people as possible in one time slot and you end up waiting at least an hour before seeing him. I've had to wait a few months for his staff to follow up with referrals and sometimes you have to call the specialist yourself to get an answer. The latest dealbreaker was finding out that they now charge money to simply write a referral letter for physio, therapists, etc. It was great in the beginning to have Dr. Knapp but the services and time spent waiting is worse than a walk-in clinic. I'll be searching for a new doctor.

Dr Knapp is great!

I'd recommend Dr. Knapp

As with any doctor you must disclose all of your symptoms and fears - once done I found Dr. Knapp responsive and concerned. He is conservative and does not leap to the worst conclusion as other doctors do. Pleasant, curtious, and attentive. Taking time before ordering a battery of expensive tests when it is not an emergency I find refreshing.

Dr. Knapp misdiagnosed me for over 6 months and if I had not gone to another neurologist I would have had a stroke. He refused to order an MRI for me because of the costs and never listened to my symptoms without interrupting me and trying to make them into something different