Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I had surgery with Dr. Kramer within the past week, and was amazed at how he treated me like a person and not just a patient. I was having a difficult time finding a doctor to treat me for an injury, and Dr. Kramer was the doctor who did after seeing 10 previous doctors. He has been available to answer any questions regarding treatment and recovery. I would recommend him to anyone needing to see a very friendly Orthopedist.
35 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Robert S Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates, 1050 Old Des Peres Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Robert S Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.