Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lake
Dr. Robert Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lake is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center, Caromont Regional Medical Center and Trident Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lake has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.