Dr. Robert S Mirsky Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Mirsky?

Nasty front desk receptionist

The first person that greets the patients should be the friendliest in any profession. Absolutely not the case with this office staff. My family has been going to Dr. Mirsky for approximately 20 years and we have finally decided that we no longer will be patients there. The staff has always been rude and cold. The receptionist, who has been there as long as we have been going to this practice is probably the nastiest person I have ever met. I have never seen her smile or engage with any patient. I probably would continue to go to Dr. Mirsky until my daughters , who were home for the summer had awful experiences with the receptionist, and both requested to discontinue going there. They really didn't have to twist arm too much. We are done. Maybe if his receptionist is replaced I will continue to go, but until then, we are done. I have heard other patience say the same thing. Dr. Mirsky is an ok physician, not outstanding. There are plenty of others with "nice" staff out there!!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes