Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Neff II has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Neff is a bit of a throwback...he still takes time to talk...actually TALK to his patients and, more importantly, listens. Unlike many other ortho surgeons, he doesn't see surgery as the first and only answer...he will operate only when he feels there are not other options...nice man; great Doctor
I could not be more happy with Doctor Neff. Two previous doctors suggested surgery on my hip, while Doctor Neff asked me to walk for him, which neither of the previous two had done. He told me to wait on surgery and that I could expand my activities. I had been on crutches for the previous six weeks. He prescribed some medication which he thought would be helpful. After 4 more weeks., my hip had held up to the activity and he ordered an MRI. When I asked him, when I should see him for the results, he said he would call me instead of having to schedule another visit. He called me on a Saturday with the results. He told me I could get rid of the crutches and that I could increase my activity even more. It is possible that I will not need a hip replacement due to his examination. On both visits, he spent plenty of time with me and encouraged any questions. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopedist.
Dr. Robert S Neff II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert S Neff II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.