Dr. Robert S Neff II Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Neff II?

Would recommend him to all my friends

GOOD HIP REPLACEMENT DOCTOR.

Dr. Neff did a total hip replacement for me over a year ago which has been highly successful. I can't even tell that I had surgery. Now I am dealing with a bad knee which he is currently treating.

Wasn't Pleased

Waited for an hour to be seen by the doctor. While describing my symptoms, the nurse was checking her cell phone. It takes multiple phone calls for the office to return your call. Waited two weeks to get lab results which are available within a couple of days. Not acceptable.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Neff is a bit of a throwback...he still takes time to talk...actually TALK to his patients and, more importantly, listens. Unlike many other ortho surgeons, he doesn't see surgery as the first and only answer...he will operate only when he feels there are not other options...nice man; great Doctor

Excellent doctor

I could not be more happy with Doctor Neff. Two previous doctors suggested surgery on my hip, while Doctor Neff asked me to walk for him, which neither of the previous two had done. He told me to wait on surgery and that I could expand my activities. I had been on crutches for the previous six weeks. He prescribed some medication which he thought would be helpful. After 4 more weeks., my hip had held up to the activity and he ordered an MRI. When I asked him, when I should see him for the results, he said he would call me instead of having to schedule another visit. He called me on a Saturday with the results. He told me I could get rid of the crutches and that I could increase my activity even more. It is possible that I will not need a hip replacement due to his examination. On both visits, he spent plenty of time with me and encouraged any questions. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopedist.

Very caring, knowledgeable and honest about treatment options.

Robert Neff

Very poor bedside manner. Very rude and demeaning. Wouldn't answer any questions and insulted me several times. He was a waste of my time and money. I was shocked that a doctor behaves this way to a new patient. No wonder he was available so quick for an appointment. He doesn't have that many patients.

Best Doctor in Houston. He saved my leg from MRSA.

Dr. Robert S Neff II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.