Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Neuwirth
Dr. Robert Neuwirth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Neuwirth is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Neuwirth has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Neuwirth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
Dr. Robert Neuwirth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions315 W 57th St, New York, NY
Dr. Robert Neuwirth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.