Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Rosen has the following 1 specialty
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Rosen removed my appendix recently. He was friendly, explained everything that was going to happen and followed-up timely after the surgery to check on me. In my first follow-up visit after leaving the hospital he was very friendly and helped explain where I should be careful and explained how well I was recovering. The staff was a different issue. I requested a refill on a pain medication (since sending it to the hospital where it was originally written seemed odd and I was going for follow-up appointments with Rosen) and I'm pretty sure it was filed in the garbage can. They were dismissive on the phone "well... it's on his desk". I understand that physicians are increasingly careful about pain management drugs because of the risk of addiction... but the staff made me feel like I was trying to pull a fast one on them. I've been doubling up on my tylenol at night to address the issue and will probably not pursue it further... but I wouldn't call back to speak to anyone other than the doctor himself based on this experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rosen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Robert S Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCamin Alan J, 9669 Kenton Ave Ste 602, Skokie, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Rosen in this video.
Dr. Robert S Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.