Dr. Robert Schwartz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schwartz?

Dr. Sarah Schwartz

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Canceled many appointments that I made at least 6 months in advance. Had to rescheduled one of my annual checkups THREE times. Bedside manner below average; Dr. Schwartz spent about two minutes in the room with me and was very curt. No one notified me about positive culture results until I called a month later to ask about it, nor did they follow up with my treatment. Looking for a new OBGYN physician that won't be canceling four times in one year.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Uncaring, unprofessional, incompetent, abrupt.

Saved my life

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr. Schwartz saved my life. In 2001 I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and referred to him. At first he seemed hard to relate to but after a few minutes it was very easy to talk to him. He examined me and read my medical referral and concurred with that diagnosis. I was scheduled for surgery and went home. A week before my scheduled surgery I began hemorrhaging and had to call him at about midnight. I called and the service immediately got him to call me. He told me what to do and if it didn't work in an hour to call back and go to the ER. Luckily it worked but he moved my surgery up. I was in the hospital 8 days because I developed an infection. After I was released I saw him to remove the staples and tubing. I then underwent 25 radiation treatments followed by 6 chemotherapy treatments at Dr.Schwartz's office. I have been cancer free for over 10 years and I can't thank Dr. Schwartz enough.

DON"T GO IF YOU HAVE CANCER

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Dr. Scwartz is unprofessional and has no bedside manner. Dr. Scwartz refuses to answer questions pertinent to cancer treatment. His office staff repeatedly make wrong appointment times/days. Dr. Scwartz reported "I'm just buying her time" to a dying cancer patient. He is incompetent and should retire. NO ONE SHOULD USE HIS SERVICES FOR CANCER TREATMENT, AFTER ALL HE'LL JUST BE BUYING YOU TIME. IT'S DISGUSTING.

Posted on March 18th, 2015