Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert S Thomas has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert S Thomas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert S Thomas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is great, he is always courteous and patient. I have a hiugh risk pregnancy and he always makes it a point to tell me if anything is needed to call him even at 2 am. He always explains things thoroughly and includes my husband in the disussion. He was even sweet to my little girl when she came to one of the appointments. I will use him for as long as i need to c
18 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Robert S Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrand Lakes Ob/Gyn, 900 E 13th St Ste 205, Grove, OK
Dr. Robert S Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove, OK.