Dr. Robert S Warren Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Warren?

Very nice and polite older Dr. His office and equipment was a but outdated but it worked. Explained the procedure EMG, he is hard of hearing, he let's you know. After testvwas done he tells you results, written treport he said would take 2+ weeks tonget to the requesting Dr. As he said his Translator was way backed up! He is a Neurologist but I don't think he treats patients any more, he just conducts tests, not sure. So not sure what my review shoukdbvreally be since I do not have final report

Very caring MD. He draws on his vast experience and his knowledge of current treatments and medications.

Needs to retire

Past his prime, not up to date on latest research, treatment, rehabilitation

Not Good !

Thos MD is from the 50's with no clue of current medicine. Sta away/

Horrible little man

What a bad, bad doctor...I asked some simple questions and all I got was some wise cracks...he tolerates no one but himself if that and there wasn't any toilet paper or soap in a doctors' restroom that was utterly filthy! His office is from the 1960's and is so dirty, I refused to take off my shoes. Never go to old doctors office like his that is just in it all for the money like him. He thinks he is GOD... NOT..some older doctors think they are good, but this one is practicality blind too.

Doctors' Doctor

Dr. Robert Warren, some years ago, gave a family member of mine, when EVERY other neurologist/neoro-surgeon wanted to pull the plug, time; because, my family member, after only a few weeks -- came out of a coma. This enabled my family, time, to be with (our father), for nearly a year, AND, let him pass away, in our home, naurally, w/ us (that's what we wanted). What he said, was probable, did happen, and because he didn't think pulling the plug, on my dad, was so easy to minimize -- as all others, did. To me, medicine has changed, and too many doctors lack any respect, for patients and their family's needs/rights. Not every patient can afford a lawyer to ensure proper care (we sure can't). Dr. Warren understood us, because he wanted to. Fortunate, very fortunate, for us, we were just recent, poor immagrants but we never, forgot about him.