Robert Zucker Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Disabled Veteran

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr Zucker was my Pain management specialist while at the VAMC Martinsburg. I miss him greatly! He was caring compassionate and went above and beyond what most doctors at the VAMC would do for patients. He would often call to check up on me to see how I was doing and the levels of pain etc I was having. He was the doctor who worked out the best mix of medications to meet My needs. I was saddened when the VA transferred my care to a different facility.