Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Sablove MD
Dr. Robert Sablove, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santee, CA, with other offices in La Mesa, CA and Alpine, CA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sablove is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital, Grossmont Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Sablove has 3 locations
Dr. Robert Sablove has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert Sablove is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sablove is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Green Hospital
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Scripps Clinic Santee
37 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert Sablove Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Sablove's office for more information.
278 Town Center Pkwy Santee, CA : (619) 449-6621
10862 Calle Verde La Mesa, CA : (619) 670-5400
4058 Willows Rd Alpine, CA : (619) 445-0579
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Sablove, MD - Family Medicine in Santee, CA, in this video.
Dr. Robert Sablove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santee, CA.