Dr. Robert J Sachs Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Sachs?

I went with my brother for consultation appointment. Dr Sachs was very professional, knowledgeable and his staff was very kind. He gave a very detailed exam and went over each issue with my elder brother. We were both very happy with Dr Sachs and his willingness to listen as well as his attention to detail. We will not hesitate to visit Dr Sachs again if needed.

Beyond Horrible

My husband asked that I accompany him to his appt. Dr. Sachs was VERY annoyed that I was there. He would not make eye contact & spoke over me the one & only time I tried to speak. He gave my husband a total of 15 mins as he was in a obvious hurry (close to the lunch hour). Before the exam, we could hear Dr. Sachs & his nurse arguing outside the room. During the "allowed" 15 mins, the nurse knocked on the door & proceeded to discuss another patient while we sat there & listened. Can you say unprofessional? My husband went in for excessive coughing & burning in his legs. He was told that his "fat belly" probably caused the leg cramps (my husband is maybe 50 lbs overweight). No joke!! Dr. Sachs figured the coughing was pneumonia but scheduled Xrays. Today my husband rec'd a call & was told that there is NO reason he should be coughing as the Xrays didn't show any signs. He should keep taking the antibiotics & if that doesn't work come back when you run out. I guess his half hour coughing fit at 2am this morning was my imagination. I am still in AWE!!

I recently moved to Billings to live with my daughter because I am 88 years old and need help and supervision. I went to see Dr. Robert Sachs to establish a primary care doctor. I have had both hips replaced, a knee replaced, shattered my left femur a couple years ago and suffer from ulcerations on my leg due to poor circulation. When I requested a handicapped parking sticker because of my limited mobility, Dr. Sachs refused. When my daughter went to speak to him about it and clarify my conditions, he wouldn't speak to her. How do elderly people who have nobody to look out for them handle doctors like him? I woldn't take my dog to him!

Unprofessional!!!

Does not cara! Pomp got to his head.

Dr. Robert J Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.