Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert D Safian
Dr. Robert D Safian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Safian is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Safian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Safian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert D Safian has the following 34 expertise
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- High Cholesterol
- Laser Angioplasty
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Heart Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Attack
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
Dr. Robert D Safian has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert D Safian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Safian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Robert D Safian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital Royal Oak, 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert D Safian, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Robert D Safian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.