Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Santopietro
Dr. Robert Santopietro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Santopietro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. Dr. Santopietro has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Santopietro has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2011, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Santopietro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
New York Medical College
Dr. Robert Santopietro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Rochelle Medical Services, 110 Lockwood Ave Ste 300, New Rochelle, NY
Dr. Robert Santopietro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.