Dr. Robert T Sargent Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert T Sargent Jr?

Great Doctor

Dr. Sargent is very good. He is kind, knowledgeable and does not rush you in and out. Twice I saw him and he did mini procedures on the spot.

I've been with Dr. Robert Sargent since 1996 when I saw him because my regular doctor wasn't in clinic. He repaired a hole below my lip where my teeth tore through and the work was beautiful. He has over seen several of my cronic illnesses and his care has been great. He never has shorted me on time in the office. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Sargent is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for more than 10 years. There have been a few times that he has told me something & I decided to do things my way. He has not been wrong to date. He is very good at treatment & he listens. He is very good about compartmentalizing your issue & giving you options. He is able to help manage a lot of different conditions. I know for me he kept me from having to see a specialist that I did not need to see.

Great Doctor

I am always amazed at how much time Dr. Sargent spends with each patient. I like that he is always ready to discuss any health issue, even if it's not what you came in for! I moved out of the area, but will forever travel to wherever he is.

Looking for the Best Doctor

I would like to know where my Doctor is, I don't want to see any one but him in my opinion he is the best,easy to talk to is understanding I would follow him if I knew where is was does any one know?

where is our dris he returning to kent multicare

-Write about overall expe your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion