Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Omar R Sarmini has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
He discovered multiple fibroid tumors as well as poly cysts in 2014. Was told they were "OK" until another year. That is thru nurses, the doctor does not hardly EVER talk to you! After seeing in a year that they multiplied as well as were painful, blood count effected, quality of life etc. he still left word to wait 6 more months! If you have ever had/ or seen someone deal w/ pain & excessive periods w/ tumors, its is a horrible life, yet he shows no compassion or emotion at all. He is a very "Uncaring" doctor. Practice as a whole is quite nice, except for the doctor!
41 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1977
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Omar R Sarmini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatlock Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Dr. Omar R Sarmini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.