Dr. Robert Sass Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sass?

Run!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Run as fast and as far away as you can

Dr. Robert Sass - Absolutely Outstanding

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Sass is one of the most thorough and creative, out-of-the box thinkers practicing Internal medicine and surgery. He treats his patients as if he is treating his family.

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr. Sass is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. No other doctor " got it" like Dr. Sass did. He understood what I was saying and that alone made me feel better. Extremely smart man, yet he explained things in a way I understood. I will never go to another doctor again. I have never liked going to see a doctor, but Dr. Sass changed that.

Gastric bypass patient

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I loved Dr. Sass in the beginning when he did my RNY in 2008. He was kind & even gave me his cell # in case of problems. After my RNY I started having pain in my chest & nausea. I felt like I had an elephant sitting on my chest. My daughter would call him & he would have her bring me in to his office or send me to the ER. After several visits I wasn't any better. He would just tell them to give me fluids & send me home. Finally he told the person attending me to send me home & the person refused & said they were keeping me to see what was wrong. That night I started vomiting blood. My gastro Dr. said if the ER had not admitted me my daughter would have found my body the next morning. He said it was the largest ulcer he had seen & on my staple line. Dr. Sass should have recognized the symptoms I was having but he waited too long. I was taken off the ulcer med & the ulcer came back. I had to have a feeding tube placed. While I was in the hospital for that A nurse didn't pay attention to what he was doing & caught my tube on the bed & pulled it out 4 inches. I was in the hospital 2 months. I got copies of my records after I was released & Dr' Sass had lied to the other Dr. that were called in on my case. He put in my records that I didn't keep my appointments like I was suppose to when I was actually there & at the ER more than I should have been. The last time I saw him was when he took my feeding tube out. I called back for my yearly check up & he was not to be found. He had left town, no letter , no nothing. He had gotten into trouble & left. I did research on the internet trying to find him & found some of the problems he had had here in Chattanooga. The last several visits his daughter , then his wife were working in his office. He got in trouble for not keeping accurate records , which I understand completely. I should have filed a lawsuit for almost letting me die. A med student in his office even told me all the symptoms were classic ulcer symptoms, why didn't Dr Sass see that ? When I was in the hospital that 2 months he also told my kids I had lost the will to live.......guess I showed him. God brought me through it all & guided my gastro Dr. hands. I thank God for Dr. Munford Yates.

Two FACED

Posted on May 26th, 2012

Acts like a "True Friend", KEY word is ACTS

Not just a Doctor someone who cares

Posted on December 17th, 2010

You are a Great Doctor in my book! You have a heart as big as anyone in this world. You truly care about People, and YOU have pulled me through some tough times. Thanks Dr. Sass. I strongly advise anyone who needs the help to loose weight to contact you. You have been more than a Dr. you have become a friend.

Programmer Analyst

Posted on October 4th, 2010

This is the first doctor who has cared enough to give me and my care giver his personal cell number and mean it when he said we could call in the middle of the night if there were any problems. His bedside manner was like talking to an old friend. He didn't judge me for eating too much but just wanted to help me in my strugles.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I think he is a wonderful dr. and he treats his pts like family....and i would trust him with my life....

BUTCHER!BUTCHER!

Posted on January 30th, 2010

This man is a butcher, i would advise no one go to him. he almost killed my family member.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

I love Dr. Sass. Before I met him, I was heavily overweight, I had High blood pressure, and had diabetes. I had the lab band and it has changed my life. If I have a problem, Dr. Sass is always there if I need him. He has great bed side manners and he even talks to my husband with respect when he has concerns.

Posted on March 29th, 2017