Dr. Robert Scarpato Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Scarpato?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Scarpato is Wonderful

I had two appt. scheduled through my primary care physician with another dr. in Hyannis. The other Dr. was late over and hour for each appt. I called Dr. Scarpato office and I was taken within one weeks. The other dr. was rescheduling 4-6 weeks out. My mother worked for GP for 27 years. Dr. Scarpato is a docctor from another generation. I am 42 and he spent the time to explain the prodecure, results and expectations. His staff and the ultrasound tech were wonderful during bother procedures. I cannot ask for a better dr. I only wish my Primary care was as warm and spent the time with me. I hate to be rushed and that is exactly what will not happen in this office. My results from endovenous laser surgery are fantastic.

Dr. Robert Scarpato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.