Dr. Robert J Schanzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Schanzer?

Dr. Schanzer is the best cardiologist out there, compassionate, helpful, listens, sits with you answers all your questions, jokes around with my mom all the time and makes her smile. Would recommend him to everyone!!!!

I have been with him since he opened his own practice - Doc is the best , he just dont go through the motions he cares

Dr. Schanzer was compassionate. took the time to explain everything to me. His office staff made me feel comfortable.

Good Doctor Horrible Staff

I like Dr Schanzer but unfortunately dealing with his staff made it a horrible experience. From the front desk to the back office I'm not sure which was worse. The receptionist is very rude and callous and the one in the back is obnoxious and dishonest. The medical assistant seemed nice but not very medically educated. It is sad to see that Dr Schanzer has people representing him in that manner, needless to say I will not be back.

The Very Best!

This Doctor saved my life where others would have had me dead. The other Doctors weren't listening to what I was saying and what I needed. He did and always does. He is the very best!!! I cannot say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is tops and you can tell right away that he genuinely cares about you as his patient. His office is very well run and his staff are friendly, kind, knowledgeable and always willing to help when needed.

Doctor has a very weird manner . Also, Staff is horrible - would not recommend to anyone !

Front staff is so rude . Doctor has a weird manner

Dr. Schanzar's staff was the best and caring, and he was great to me my family and because of him i am here writing this,,, 2 1/2 stents much thanks

Great cardiologist

I called in Dr. Shanzer on the advise of a nurse friend who's husband had had an MI. I had never heard of him but trusted my friend's judgement. He was wonderful from the ER to a cardiac cathhe treated me with respect and was very caring to my family who were very worried about me. HE is professional and knowledgeable without being stuffy. I don't trust MD's easily after working in a hospital for 32 years but Dr. Joe is the best!

Dr. Schanzer is a competent and compassionate physician. He takes his time to make certain all your concerns are addressed. I highly recommend him. My husband likes him as well.

Office Staff are very Rude.

Dr. Robert Schanzer is not reachable, If the patients need some information; then Staff never care about my diaganosis reports.

waited 6 months for him to refer me another DR then was told I had to do it when he and his office should have set up the referall