Dr. Robert Schiffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Schiffer?

Great Doctor

Dr. Schiffer has treated me for many years. He treats me for diabetes, high blood pressure and hypothyroidism. Also Dr Schiffer suggested I have a colonoscopy for years and I then had one which saved my life. I love Dr. Schiffer and would see no other doctor.

President

I was told by the appointment taker that she would have to check with the Dr to see if he was accepting my insurance even though he is listed with my insurance. She said the Dr. would have to see how it works for him. I do not have trust with a Dr. who changes his mind and makes decisions week to week. What if I need to see him the week he doesn't want to accept my insurance? It might be time for the old doc to retire.

Doctor's Response

Sorry for the confusion. Often the roster of providers may not be up to date so patients should check to see if the roster of provider is up to date. Providers do opt out.

great doctor

our family has been treated by Dr Schiffer for over 15 years.He is kind and thorough. We are lucky to have him as a doctor.

intelligent thorough doctor

I have been seeing the Dr. for 12 years.I believe he saved my life with early and appropriate diagnosis.I wish that all doctors were so well trained and east to talk to.

love the doctor did not love the staff.. they dont speak english and very rude

Excellent MD

I have seen Dr. Schiffer for many years and think he has a very warm bedside manner. He has been excellent at diagnosing and treating my multiple medical problems, and has performed several procedures on me over the years. He has always been concerned about my comfort during the procedures.